Engineered Precision Machining (EPM) are innovative leaders in CNC Machining and General Engineering based in Perth, Australia.
EPM's professional and highly skilled team are able to undertake complex machining and repair work.
As well, they manufacture custom made components and fabricated assemblies, meticulously engineered to suit client specific standards across the following applications:
- 2, 3, 4, 5 axis CNC Machining (Milling, Turning, Horizontal Boring, Honing)
- Manual Machining
- Surface Grinding
- General Engineering, Fabrication, Welding, Painting
- CAD/CAM, Reverse-Engineering
- Manufacture and repair of Hydraulic Cylinders
- Dimensional Checks
Other machining methods used in the manufacturing process are: Drilling, tapping, broaching, threading.
Production max weight 12 tonne, max length for CNC turning is 4 meters.
EPM manufactures replacement parts for local, national and international clients in the following industries: Agricultural, Aviation, Civil, Construction, Defence, Drill and Blast, Exploration, General Engineering, Heavy Industrial, Manufacturing, Medical, Mining, Oil and Gas, Research & Development, Subsea.
Both ferrous and non-ferrous metals are used in the manufacturing process and include the following materials: Aluminium, Bisalloy, Brass, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Cast Iron, Copper, Exotic Metals, Hardox, High Tensile, Inconel, Magnesium, Mild Steel, Nylon, Plastic, Polyurethane, Stainless Steel, Steel, Teflon, Titanium.
EPM is nationally renowned for manufacturing and supplying the mining and earthmoving industries with reverse-engineered spare parts that have superior reliability and durability. We stock a wide range of components and assemblies suitable for: Sandvik/Tamrock, Atlas Copco, Caterpillar, Boart Longyear.
EPM operates a formal Quality Assurance system designed to fulfil the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015.
EPM's Safety Management System and Zero Lost Time Injury record is recognised and rewarded by Incident Foundation for Accident Prevention (IFAP).
From 2010-2017 EPM have been awarded IFAP's Platinum Safeway Achiever Award.
EPM Key Benefits:
- Rapid response times (Ability to quickly quote and deliver on schedule)
- Cutting edge technology (Wide range of CNC Machining Centres for small & large complex jobs)
- Solid Reputation (Supplying quality components for over 30 years)
- Stock Holding Agreements (Arranged to meet your supply requirements)
- Value adding (Provide engineered solutions & enhanced parts performance)
Fri Feb 16 16:03:27 AEDT 2018