I help people from overseas and those who are in Australia, to apply for either temporary or permanent visas and to change their life to a better one, to relocate and settle in Australia stress-free, and to contribute to this beautiful country and community.
I provide prompt and professional advice on all aspects of Australian migration law and Australian visas.
Registered Migration Agent (MARN 0964258) and member of the professional bodies in Australia, since 2009.
I am happy to provide a no-obligation appraisal of prospects of success prior to my engagement on:
- Business Migration (Owner, Investor, Executive)
- GSM & State Sponsorship
- Skilled Worker & ENS Sponsorship
- Family Migration (Parent, Child)
- Partner and Fiance visas
- Review applications to the MRT, RRT divisions of AAT
- Ministerial Intervention Appeals & Visa cancellation
- Student Visas & family members
- Protection and Refugee visas
- Cover letters and Submissions
- Health and criminal waiver
- Resident return visas
Please do not hesitate and contact me to assess your particular situation – I believe there is a solution in any situation about immigration to Australia.
I take the time to truly understand your situation, regardless of its complexity, so that I can deliver a tailored solution that meets your goal.
We speak English and Russian.
Tue Dec 15 00:32:53 CET 2020