Australian National Character Check allows individuals and businesses to apply for a Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check, which is commonly referred to as a Police Check.
The Police Check can be used when applying for employment, volunteer work, appointment to positions of trust and a variety of Australian licensing and registration schemes.
Most Police Checks are returned to applicants within 1 to 3 business days.
- National Police Check (Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check)
- Police Check ACT (Australian Capital Territory)
- Police Check NSW (New South Wales)
- Police Check QLD (Queensland)
- Police Check VIC (Victoria)
- Police Check WA (Western Australia)
- Police Check NT (Northern Territory)
- Police Check TAS (Tasmania)
- Police Check SA (South Australia)
- Police Check Online
- Employment Police Check
- Volunteer Police Check
Sat Sep 14 10:33:45 CEST 2019