Australian National Character Check allows individuals and businesses to apply for a Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check, which is commonly referred to as a Police Check.
The Police Check can be used when applying for employment, volunteer work, appointment to positions of trust and a variety of Australian licensing and registration schemes.
Most Police Checks are returned to applicants within 1 to 3 business days.
National Police Checks are also referred to as:
Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check
National Police History Check
National Criminal History Check
Police Clearance Certificate
Police Checks for Businesses and HR Departments:
Contact us today to find out how Australian National Character Check can help make your organisation safer and compliant.
Meet employer compliance requirements
Help keep your workplace safe
Police check valid Australia wide
Prevent theft & fraud
100% online & highly secure application
Verify authenticity of police check certificates on our website
Most police checks are dispatched in one to three business days
- National Police Check (Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check)
- Police Check ACT (Australian Capital Territory)
- Police Check NSW (New South Wales)
- Police Check QLD (Queensland)
- Police Check VIC (Victoria)
- Police Check WA (Western Australia)
- Police Check NT (Northern Territory)
- Police Check TAS (Tasmania)
- Police Check SA (South Australia)
- Police Check Online
- Employment Police Check
- Volunteer Police Check
Sat Apr 25 02:26:47 CEST 2020